Auckland Office COVID-19 Update
February 15, 2021
UPDATE: COVID 19 LEVEL 3
Dear Valued Customer
Following the New Zealand Government's COVID-19 announcement last night, Auckland is now at Alert Level 3, and the rest of the country is at Alert Level 2 until midnight Wednesday 17 February.
During this time Custom Logistic office staff will be working remotely and we remain fully operational. Please continue to call and email as normal.
CARGO FREIGHT STATION - CMT/PBT @ 4 PERCIVALL GULL PLACE.
- Customers/Drivers can still deliver and collect freight from our Container Freight Station @ the Airport providing the follow the COVID-19 procedures in place for level 3. These include (but are not limited to) 1. Masks, 2. Social Distancing 3. Signing In electronically or manually, 4. No contact collection. (drivers to wait in vehicle).
- No PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS can collect goods during this time.
PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE.
OUR COVID-19 MEASURES INCLUDE:
- working from home for our office staff
- limiting physical interaction between staff, through physical distancing, split shifts, staggered meal breaks and flexible working arrangements
- limiting physical interaction with and between customers, contactless delivery, managed entry (while also avoiding crowding outside), and physical distancing both inside and outside the premises.
- hygiene basics of handwashing and sanitisers.
- frequent cleaning of premises, especially counters and EFTPOS terminals, and other high-touch surfaces.
- protective equipment for staff.
Custom Logistic Services.